Tuesday, February 17, 2009

New Arrival


Just wanted to send a quick pic of our newest addition to the communities. The mom has been coming for several months to the clinic to get vitamins and other things. This month she showed up with her 15 day old baby. What a cutie she is! It was nice that we weren't overly busy this clinic (just over 50 patients) so I could hold her a bit. Reminds me of my own at that age. These are the really wonderful things about having the clinics....hold all the new beautiful babies.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh she is precious...
I want a turn!

The Eucedas said...

there will be some more new babies in a few months...i'm sure they'll need you to hold them too. :)
have yourself a good trip!!! soak up the sun for the return to snowy land.
love ya

Jeani said...

One of the sweetest things in the world for me is to hold a baby. That is why I worked in nursery at church for 10 years. I would get my baby fix. :)

lamiss ibrahim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.