Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Choices.....


Life is so full of choices, and hundreds are made everyday.  For the last couple of weeks I have been wanting to update this blog.  I didn't know where to begin or how.  So much time had passed but at the same time there was so much I needed/wanted to write about.  The big 'P' (procrastination) started rearing it's ugly head.   I don't care to write lengthy blogs but knew it would take pages to write all that had happened in the past couple of months.  I have lots of pics on my facebook page so I will try to link those on this blog.  I will begin to make a conscious effort to write weekly, bare minimum.  Hold me to it :) 

I will say that through all the business of life and ministry, I am so grateful for what I have and where I am.  I could not want a different life for myself.  All the ups and downs make it the excitement that I love.  The mundane was something I was never wanting....haven't got!  

Here is a list of the links you can click on to see of the pics from the last few months.  Happy viewing!! :)
  

2 comments:

PaullaWalla said...

I'd hold you to it (writing every week) but even I have trouble doing it myself. The words come when it's time. ;)

The Eucedas said...

Thanks Paula. Life just gets to busy...and then to write it down....hmmmm
doing my best :)